How To Organize Your Closet with Do It Yourself Double Clothes Hangers -it’s easier than you may think!
Is your closet bursting at the seams in an unorganized mess? Do you have outfits or suits that you’d like to keep together instead of on opposite ends of the closet? Do you also have quite the collection of beverage cans and enjoy reusing items instead of always tossing them in the trash or recycling bin? If so, this super easy and affordable closet organization tip for How To Organize Your Closet with Do It Yourself Double Clothes Hangers is for you!
What you’ll need:
- Clothes hangers – preferably wire or metal hangers as plastic may be too thick
- Beverage can tabs torn off from the can (just move the tab back and forth until it pops off)
How To Organize Your Closet with Do It Yourself Double Clothes Hangers:
Put it together:
- Place one hole of the beverage can tab onto the hook portion of the hanger and move it down to the bottom of the hook
- Place another hanger hook into the other hole of the beverage can tab
- Place back in the closet with your desired outfit
How easy is that?! I love that this also uses closet space more efficiently to save space for more new outfits. We also don’t have a lot of closet or storage space, so this helps so much with having to keep both summer and winter clothing in the same closet. Sure, you could always just buy double hangers yourself, but I love that with this tip you don’t even have to spend money. Plus, you can attach as many hangers as you’d want this way, if you wanted to put all your skirts together, etc. You could even paint the beverage tabs in specific colors to help keep your closet organized by type of clothing, season, etc.