These 10 mocktail recipes are so delicious you won’t even miss the alcohol!
When I originally put together this post on Money Savvy Michelle it was for New Years. However, I know there are a ton of holiday parties just around the corner and a lot of us don’t drink alcohol or need kid-friendly drinks so they don’t feel left out when it comes to fun and colorful drinks. So, I thought I’d reshare this post with 10 mocktail recipes or non alcoholic drink recipes.
Besides, without the alcohol, most drinks are less in calories which is a great way to keep your waistline happy this holiday season…or you can be like me and use it as an excuse for an extra cookie.
10 Mocktail Recipes
1. Mock Champagne – This is so tasty you won’t even miss the booze.
2. Alcohol-Free Mojitos – Mojitos are my favorite drink and with the addition of lime sherbet, these sound great.
3. Sparking Apple Juice – A fizzy drink all ages are sure to love!
4. Fuzzy Lemon Fizz – Peach and 7-Up? I’ll definitely be trying this one!
5. Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri – Perfect for warmer climates – who can say no to a strawberry daiquiri?
6. Sparkling Cran Razzy – I love combining seltzer and cranberry juice, so this looks like a great way to kick it up a notch!
7. Blackberry Pomegranate Spritzer – Yum, pomegranate has become one of my favorite flavors this past year!
8. Green Lemonade – This looks like a drink even the kids would love!
9. Michigan Fizz – With Cherry and Ginger Ale, what’s not to love?
10. Hot Toddy Mocktail – I love this drink to warm up with. You can also use regular black tea instead of the tea packets, you will just likely want a bit more honey for sweetness.
Bonus: Truffle Hot Chocolate Balls - I couldn’t not include a hot chocolate recipe since it’s a cold time of year even though it’s not really a mocktail! Kids will love rolling these together and making a mess. Super easy to flavor customize and pre-make.